Balancing work and personal life, balancing leadership and management practices, or balancing corporate structure and people processes takes awareness, skill development, and tools. Konnect Konsulting conducts In-House Training, Seminars and Coaching programmes on a need basis for corporate firms. We undertake Corporate Training Needs Assessment and develop the training modules to suit the best interests of the companies. Computer Training, Customer Experience, Leadership Workshops, Management Essentials, Public Speaking, Soft Skills, Time Management, Customer Relations, Team Building, Workplace Effectiveness etc., are some of the many corporate training programme interventions undertaken by Konnect Konsulting.
With the advent of changes in the policy, legal and administrative frameworks across globe, government and government departments are in continual need to build their capacities to meet the demands of inclusive and citizen centric governance.
Konnect Konsulting has a pool of professional trainers proficient in imparting training in eGovernance, surveys and assessments, monitoring and evaluation, social accountability, environmental assessments, corporate social responsibility, bid management, government process reengineering etc. Konnect Konsulting can develop customized solution for government departments after a through Training Needs Assessment (TNA) and evaluation.
As the proportion of working age group of 15-59 years will be increasing steadily, India has the advantage of „demographic dividend. Harnessing the demographic dividend through appropriate skill development efforts would provide an opportunity to achieve inclusion and productivity within the country and also a reduction in the global skill shortages. As discussed by the National Policy for Skill Development in India (2009), the task of skill development has many challenges. They include:
1. Increasing capacity & capability of existing system to ensure equitable access to all.
2. Promoting lifelong learning, maintaining quality and relevance, according to changing requirement particularly of emerging knowledge economy.
3. Creating effective convergence between school education, various skill development efforts of government and between government and Private Sector initiative.
4. Capacity building of institutions for planning, quality assurance and involvement of stake holders.
5. Creating institutional mechanism for research development quality assurance, examinations & certification, affiliations and accreditation.
6. Increasing participation of stakeholders, mobilizing adequate investment for financing skill development, attaining sustainability by strengthening physical and intellectual resources.
Given the above demand, the task of skill development should base itself on developing skills on the basis of principles like dynamic and demand based system for skill development, highly inclusive that covers population across social groups and geographies, skills development based on choice, competition and accountability in delivery of services and by providing necessary policy coordination and coherence for the program’s success.
Driven by the national agenda, Konnect Konsulting has developed its professional and expert base to cater to the development of skills with a strategic view of providing training and capacity building in diverse skills, creation of a pool of skill based professionals to offer training pan India and develop linkages with agencies that can support and provide necessary placement and employment support to candidates.
At Konnect Consulting we adopt a variety of techniques for skill development training delivery namely, Institution-based skill development where training is imparted at the institution level, develop learning initiatives for various sectoral skills and vocational training, formal and informal apprenticeships, training in self-employment and entrepreneurial development, e-learning and web-based learning.